Pages

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

...my introduction: a smorgasbord of ideas

Hello blog world! 

It's very nice to finally be starting this blog after all the time and thought I have put into the idea. I have been an avid reader of certain blogs and know all the time and creative energy that gets put into making them amazing. I wasn't sure if I was up for the task myself, but the better part of me would like to give it a try. 

'Today I Love...' is a blog dedicated to all things design, creative, and uplifting. My name is Dale Ryan and I am currently living in Tokyo, Japan where I am working on becoming a certified flower designer. I love to travel, to play my piano, and plan/coordinate events. Because I can't choose one line of work or interest in real life, there was no way I could choose one for this blog either. I am also very blessed to be surrounded by so many creative people in all areas of design and art that I would love to  share them with you here as well. So expect to see things that I personally create, people and things I draw inspiration from and spotlights of some very amazing people doing amazing things.  Look forward to hearing from you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment