Pages

Sunday, May 8, 2011

...mothers :)

The woman that started it all, my grand mother! Now 90 years old, she is sitting in front of the azaleas she planted years ago. She is the proud mother of four, grand mother of seven, and great grand mother of two (almost three)!

from an MFA, to Nuskin distributor, to a restaurant owner, to a general contractor, to CEO of an aviation finance company, to Wii boxing champion. How she has time to go to the movies with me, entertain people at home, and play Wii is really beyond me. A real-life inspirational success story. Today I honor and celebrate my mother. :) 


(because she would kill me if I didn't put a pretty picture of her to counter the above)


To all the amazing women who manage to do, create, inspire, and love so much, thank you. To my own Mother, Grand Mother, Aunt, Sister, friends and family, I hope you feel celebrated today (even though you should really be feeling it everyday). You make the world go 'round :)

No comments:

Post a Comment