Pages

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

...Thailand

I have lots of photos and stories to share with you all. In Singapore I was in a short student film called Teleport. I'll be posting photos and the film in coming posts so hang on! In the mean time, while I was in Thailand I coincidentally was in a little part of a Thai reality show called "Will You Marry Me?". As you would probably assume, it is a proposal show where one couple knows they are being filmed and pops the question to his/her fiance while the cameras are rolling mysteriously in the background. 
My friends and I were in the park while it was being filmed and were asked to first be in the background having our picnic, but then they asked us to sing and dance with them as well. Although it was slightly embarrassing, I'm happy to have had the experience and the memory. So please enjoy it too! I come in around minute 12. <3


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qLWV6MR7W0o&feature=related



3 comments:

  1. :) I AM!! hehe
    it was a really really great trip...I'm going to put some more up. There was just so much good food and great friends.

    ReplyDelete
  2. did u take your blog down? i can't find it...
    how was your trip to England?

    ReplyDelete