Pages

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

...weekends


 While I realize I'm a little late with this piece, weekends do happen every 5-7 days and no matter where I am in the week, I always love them!! It's the time you get to celebrate, kick back, or finally do the things that keep getting put off. While some weekends are busies than others, I thoroughly believe in taking time out for yourself.
This past weekend was my boyfriend's last weekend before he had to go back to England so we made sure to pack in lots of fun things. We visited old friends, discovered a cool Japanese restaurant called Kenka on St Mark's Street, went to ABC Carpet and Home and spent lots of time with family.
The portion of this weekend that I'd like to share with you all is our visit to ABC Carpet and Home.
It's undeniable how gorgeous every item is but all together in one massive space is breathtaking. I did see a few items that I bought from Chiang Mai, Thailand and couldn't help look at the price tag here. Let's just say I'm glad I bought it in Thailand...
It was also a great experience because my crafty boyfriend confidently promised to make me a lot of the cups and bowls I was drawn to. Let's hope now that I've put it in writing he'll actually do it! :) <3

Here are a few of my favorite picks:





No comments:

Post a Comment